Check IGNOU Assignment Last Date and Extension in June and December

IGNOU, The People’s University, has published the assignment question paper for June 2024 TEE. The assignment submission time frame opens twice in year. First session is June and other session is December session of every year. The extension in assignment last date is given time to time to facilitate the students.

IGNOU has extended the assignment last date till 30 April 2024. The notification to this effect has been issued by the IGNOU Authority on 2 April 2024. This is a good news for student. The student now relaxly can submit the assignment till the new deadline.


ignou assignment last date extension notice

IGNOU Assignment submission last date is 30 April 2024.
While the Last Date for Project Submission is 31 May 2024
Further, IGNOU Exam form submission date is already extended till 25 May 2024.
This is quit possible that assignment submission last date will also be extended around the last date 25 May 2024. Please wait for the notification about assignment date extension beyond 30 april 2024. However student are advised to submit the assignment by 30 April 2024 for easy handling at study center.


history of extension in ignou assignment last date

For the present June 2024 session student can now submit the assignment. Student pursuing courses such as MCA, BCA, MPS, MEG, BA, MBA, BBA, MCOM etc and all any programme can submit assignment before the final date and deadline to their study centre or LMS. The procedure of submission is different for ODL (Open Distance Learning) and OL (online) mode learners.

The front page of your IGNOU assignment answer should have basic information. Click here to see the front page format. Assignment can be submitted in stick file or directly with properly stappled with front page. After submission, study centre may give you a receipt. 

For all ODL student, IGNOU assignment to be submitted in offline mode by in-person or by speed post at their study centre. Assignment submission before the deadline is mandatory. After last date your study centre will not accept your assignment, however, you can request your Study Centre Coordinator for grace period of one week.

IGNOU Online (OL) Mode student need to submit assignment in Scanned pdf format. They need to submit assignment at Learning Management System (LMS). OL mode student can download assignment question paper from LMS also.  Click to know "Assignment Writing Tips" effectively.

IGNOU Offers admission in two mode, first is ODL (Open Distance Learning ) Mode and second is Online (OL) Mode. Click here to understand difference between ODL mode and OL mode.

IGNOU assignment last date is 30 April 2024 for coming June Exam. Delay in study material is strong reason for extension in assignment date. Students can IGNOU Download the assignment question paper from Assignments play a major role in the same way as a theory exam for a certain course subject. Without submission of the assignment, students could not appear in the term-end examination.

To pass the assignment and the term-end theory exam, student must get at least a passing score. Further, students must complete the assignment and send it to your concerned Study centre before IGNOU assignment submission’s last date.

IGNOU assignments are the compulsory curriculum structure of a course that carries 30% marks weightage in final percentage calculation. Click here for Grade card perentage calculator. Passing assignments is necessary to clear a paper. The passing percentage in assignment is 40%.

The questions that are asked in the assignment are required to be solved, and the marks that are received through assignments and added to the academic grade card scores accordingly, the marks are evaluated for all the programs offered at IGNOU Study Centre.

Things to Know Before Submitting IGNOU Assignment 2024

  • IGNOU assignment has 30% weightage in your grade card, while the theory has the rest 70%; therefore, candidates cannot move to the next stage without submitting their assignments at a given time.
  • Hard copy Assignments can be submitted to the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), in-person or Post by the ODL mode learners.
  • OL Mode learners are allowed to submit assignment online at LMS before the last date.
  • Students who have already submitted their assignments, they need not submit the assignment again.
  • In assignments and the Term End Examination (TEE), students must attain minimum qualifying marks to be considered for admission in other university.
  • Assignments cannot be submitted after the deadline has passed. All work must be submitted on time.
  • IGNOU 2024 assignment submission status can be checked online after 2 months. Click here for status.

About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us @2023-24. All rights reserved.