Change of IGNOU Regional Center

Students are allowed to change the Regional centre. Student has to write an application to the Regional Centre from where you seek a transfer marking copies to the Regional Centre (New) where you would like to be transferred.

For change of Region in practical oriented Programme NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE is to be obtained from the concerned Regional Centre (New) and submit to the present Regional Center.

Recently IGNOU  has made provision to apply ONLINE for Change of Regional Center or Study Center. Student need to login in the student portal and apply online for the same. Once leaner apply successfully for change of RC or SC it may take a couple of week to update on the website.

Click Here to visit the website for change of RC.

About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us @2023-24. All rights reserved.